The First Fridays in Downtown Charlevoix promotion will take place from 3-6pm and feature fun for the whole family.
Every First Friday in downtown Charlevoix, Charlevoix Main Street will host shopping nights and fun activities for families to enjoy in the heart of the city. First Friday invites locals and tourists alike to “treat themselves” to shopping, random giveaways, great food from local restaurants, and kid-friendly activities in Hoop Skirt and Van Pelt Alleys.
Prizes that have been donated by local businesses and organizations will be handed out to random people in the downtown between 3 – 6pm by a volunteer. Corn hole games will be set up in Hoop Skirt and Van Pelt Alleys. A DJ will play fun music on the patio of The Cantina. Shops will stay open a little bit later and offer specials and giveaways. There is just enough time to enjoy the town before you settle in at a local restaurant for dinner or order takeout to enjoy at home.
Covid-19 precautions will be observed and encouraged throughout downtown Charlevoix.
Specials and participating businesses:
- $1 off matinee tickets at Charlevoix Cinema III
- A free item with $50 purchase at Cherry Republic
- Ga Ga for Kids + Women Too
- Harwood Gold
- The Clothing Company is excited to showcase jewelry by local metal smith Christine Leader from 3 to 7 pm. Her beautiful pieces feature Michigan stones, cast natural elements and recycled precious metals. Every customer will receive one of our collectible art stickers, designed by Cole Oosthuizen just for us, while supplies last. We are open until 8 pm.
- Bentley Hill Bakehouse will be open until 6pm, showcasing single serve desserts and a drawing for a $50 gift card.
- Elements Gallery